Game Director Ion Hazzikostas discusses Patch 7.2. You might learn about content you didn’t know about like I did. Here are some highlights:
- Why Artifact Challenges rely on high ilvl vs. making it universally doable like Timewalking.
- What’s up with the invasions? How long will they last?
- What will happen with the building uptime when the number of people doing Broken Shore is going down?
- Why are some 7.2 activities held back (i.e. time gated)?
- How can Blizzard claim this was one of the biggest patches in the history of the game.
- What do we have to do to get the class mounts unlocked?
- When will Tomb of Sargeras open?
- What will happen to Mythic Keystone loot when the Tomb of Sargeras launches?
- What is causing the issues with lag and screwups with Cross Realm Zones recently are they getting addresses?
- Can we get a class spec QnA?
- Specs are like whole different classes, How ’bout dah?
- Mage Tower Challenges – can we do them again?
- Paragon Emissary chests have weak rewards, can these be improved?
Check out the whole video here: