Patch 7.1 has been live for a week now and the developers have announced some upcoming PvP changes. They are expected to go live in an upcoming server reset:
With the bug fixes, the burst damage was reduced but the developers decided it wasn’t a problem in PvP.
- Frost – Strength reduced by 10%
- Unholy – Apocalypse is no longer reduced
Now that people are learning how to counter Demon Hunters, Blizzard found that their DPS was a little low.
- Havoc – Agility increased by 5%
- Havoc – Stamina increased by 10%
- Survival – Stamina increased by 15%
- Frost – Intellect decreased by 10%
- Windwalker – Agility has been reduced by 10%
- Windwalker – Serenity increases damage by 25% instead of 30% with the Spiritual Focus trait.
- Lava Burst deals full damage in PvP
- Elemental – Control of Lava increases Lava Burst by 100%, was 150%
- Hamstring damage has been increases and lasts 12 sec
- Arms- Strength & Stamina has been increases by 10%
- Fury – Strength & Stamina has been increases by 10%
- Destruction – Entrenched in Flame duration reduced to 3 seconds, was 4 seconds
- Destruction – Focused Chaos now increases Chaos Bolt by 100%, was 150%
- Destruction – Shadowburn deals 20% less damage
Check back with us here at PWNCAST Daily Quest for all your Legion news.