With Season 7 quickly approaching blizzard has posted some news on the rewards we can expect in Season 7.
New Cosmetic Rewards
In Season 7, we’re continuing the tradition of introducing new cosmetic rewards with each Season!
In addition to an exclusive Portrait Frame and the usual rotating pieces of the Conqueror’s Transmogrification set, Season 7 will include a unique cosmetic pet for players who complete the fourth chapter of the Season Journey.
Season Journey Rewards
In Season 5, we introduced a method of acquiring more stash space by completing the Season Journey. In Season 7, we’ll be bringing back this reward for those who unlock the Conqueror title.
Want to plan ahead for acquiring your expanded storage space? Here are the steps you’ll need to complete for the Conqueror tier of the Season Journey:
- Complete a Torment XIII Nephalem Rift in under 5 minutes
- Level three Legendary Gems to 55 or higher
- Complete two Conquests
- Defeat Ghom at Torment XIII difficulty in under 30 seconds
- Defeat Rakanoth at Torment XIII difficulty
- Complete a Greater Rift 60 solo
- Use Kanai’s Cube to augment two Ancients with level 40+ gems
- Use Kanai’s Cube to reforge a Legendary item
Season 5 also introduced Haedrig’s Gift, a special bundle which grants pieces of a specified Class Set upon completing steps in the Season Journey. We covered the details in our previous blog here, so be sure to check out that blog for more details on how to acquire these items!
Make sure to check back with us for your Diablo III News here on The PWNCAST Daily Quest.