Brian Holinka addressed a wide variety of player questions during the Q&A on March 9th. Here are a few of the more interesting topics:
- We can’t get the gear we want in PvP like we did before – what are you doing about it?
- What is going on with PvP in the world environment vs. the PvP instances; why are they are so different in strength?
- Why does WoW currently not have PvP-5 solo queuing like other games?
- Comps in PvP can really suck for solo queuing; can anything be done about that?
- Are you looking to address 4-5x SP/Moonkin stacking in Rated Battlegrounds? Currently, a lot of classes and specs are left out.
There is always a conflict between casual and hard-core players. They try to please both. With randomization of stats on gear drops, hard-core players are feeling a bit left out maybe, but they do get way more top pieces.
You can catch the whole video here: