NEW TRANSMOG SYSTEM
- The new transmog system will be unlocked including the new tabs.
- Everything in your bags, void storage bank and completed quests will be automatically learned.
- You will be able to save and change sets at Transmogrifiers in most major cities
- You can even link transmog sets to specific specs, so that you have unique looks depending on your role.
- See our Transmog preview here.
PvP PROGRESSION and HONOR SYSTEM
- The PvP Rewards will provide appropriate items for players level 100 and below.
- Honor Points and Conquest Points have been removed.
- You can purchase old PvP items with Marks of Honor that can be earned from Battlegrounds, Arenas and Skirmishes.
- Players who enter a Skirmish Arena, Battleground, Rated Arena, Rated Battleground, or Ashran now receive an aura called Principles of War.
- Principles of War removes all stat bonuses and gives the character more balanced stats based on their spec to provide a more enjoyable PvP experience.
- A wearable faction pennant, which changes in appearance based on your rating.
- There is no longer a 5v5 Arena bracket and the Arena Master achievement has been converted into a Feat of Strength.
- Winning a Battleground with characters below level 110 awards a crate with a piece of armor and a chance for a weapon or relic.
RAIDS AND DUNGEONS
- Hellfire Citadel enemies on Normal, Heroic, and Mythic difficulty deal about 30% less damage.
- Heroic Cataclysm Raids award less gold, while raids from Mists of Pandaria and Wrath of the Lich King will now award more gold.
- Ruins of Ahn’Qiraj now resets every day.
QUESTS AND WORLD EVENTS
- The starting quest for the Legendary Ring will be removed. Players that have not yet gained their Legendary ring upon Legion’s launch will have the questline removed from their Log.
- All creatures and NPCs can be tapped by up to 5 other players.
- The Brawler’s Guild and Stranglethorn Fishing Extravaganza is finished until Legion’s launch.
- Spirit, Multistrike and Bonus Armor stats have been removed. Legion cloaks, rings and neck pieces will be able to be worn between all specs.
- Trinkets from Warlords Raids, PvP, and World Drops are increased in power.
- Sets prior to Warlords of Draenor no longer have the bonuses.
- Spell Power has been turned to Intelligence on all Caster weapons. Overall stats remains unchanged.
- No limits on crafted gear.
- Potion of Luck and Greater Potion of Luck no longer have an effect.
- Gladiator’s Distinction set bonus have been removed.
- Dual Specialization has been removed as now you can change between any spec while out of combat..
- Characters will now automatically change specs to the one queued in dungeons, raids & battlegrounds.
- Updated and improved animations, visual effects, and audio.
- The Glyph panel has been removed from the game.
- Some minor glyphs have been added to the spell itself.
- Gnome hunters. Need I say more?
- Draenor Perks have been removed.
- Hunters and Shaman can now equip Mail armor from level 1.
- Warriors and Paladins can now equip Plate armor from level 1.
- New armor reward options have been added to low level quests.
- Every Man for Himself now removes all Stun effects. It will also share a timer with other items or abilities that have a similar effect.
- Human characters now gain 1% more of all secondary stats from all sources
- Gold from the Garrison has been reduced or removed.
- Newly obtained salvage from the Salvage Yard no longer contains items that can be equipped.
- A number of old items have been converted to toys.
- Orb of Deception now lets the character retain features like armor.
- New toy: Soft Foam Sword, sold by Jepetto Joybuzz for 50 Gold, wounds an enemy of trivial difficulty.
- Major glyphs, along with many minor glyphs, have been converted or removed from the game.
- Players can change talents freely while in any rest area, such as a Sanctuary zone or an Inn. Incriptionists craft consumable items that allow this to be done in the field. Plus, after queuing into an instanced dungeon, raid, or PvP content, players have a grace period during which they may change talents freely.
- Character nameplates show class resources. Players may select a larger version the nameplates in the Interface Options menu.
- Enemy nameplates now show information on status effects.
- Added class resource bars directly underneath your character.
- The character sheet and interface options have been consolidated.
- Tab targeting should now behave in a more predictable manner.
- A buff icon, to show when a character has XP gain, has been disabled.
- Maximum character and guild bank gold has been increased to 9,999,999.
- Maximum characters on a realm is increased to 12.
- Maximum draw distance has been extended for all world content.
- 5 levels of graphics presets have been added, with 3 above the previous ‘Ultra’ setting.
- Fog effects have been added.
- Rendering color and other post-effects have been updated.
H/T – World of Warcraft Official Blog