A new round of hotfixes have come out that focused on Shipyards and PvP. It is a smaller list this time around, mostly focusing on increasing the frequency of rare missions, lowering the chances a ship will be destroyed, and reduced mission times and requirements (oil & resources). Though, keep in mind that these changes are in testing, so things may change down the line. Here is what has changed:
Please note, the following Shipyard changes are still in testing.
- Rare naval missions should now appear more frequently.
- Increasing the chance of success on a naval mission will now also decrease the chance a ship will be destroyed on failure. If the mission success chance is at or above 90%, no ships will be lost on the mission.
- Naval blockade missions now have a shorter duration of 30 minutes (down from 4 hours), reduced Oil cost to 50 (down from 100), and increased the amount of time before a naval blockade returns to 7 days (up from 5 days).
Ships and Crews
- Increased success chance bonus on missions provided by a Human Crew by 50%.
- Increased success chance bonus on missions provided by a Pandaren Crew by 33% and the bonus will now apply to Missions that are 12 hours or longer (was 18 hours or longer).
- Significantly increased the effectiveness and bonuses provided by Naval Equipment items by 100%.
- The Alliance Conquest Quartermaster, Holly McTilla should now correctly offer Warmongering Gladiator’s Medallion of Adaptation for sale and the Horde Conquest Quartermaster, Malukah Lightsong should now correctly offer Warmongering Gladiator’s Medallion of Cruelty for sale.