In this Hearthstone update, Blizzard fixed a few bugs!
Which ones you ask? Well read on, intrepid gamer!
(Note: this update will be available for Mobile platforms in the near future – we don’t know if this means “soon” or not.)
- Blizzard fixed an issue that prevented some players from starting a game.
- Morgl’s hero power is now correctly animated.
- Quests should now display correctly.
- [Mobile] Performance has been improved for mobile devices and tablets.
- [Mobile] Those pesky vines that could show up during the mulligan phase have been pruned from Standard icons.
- [iOS] iPhone SE should now display the correct UI.
- [Apple] Addressed a crash on iPhone 6 Plus and Mac devices.