Hearthstone has been updated with several bug fixes, making Scaled Nightmare the nightmare you don't want to encounter, Shifter Zerus more elusive, and Evolution evolutionarier!
- Addressed an issue that could cause the game to freeze if you back out of deck creation after playing a Tavern Brawl.
- Addressed an issue with Shifter Zerus transforming into a card that has a “Choose One” option.
- Addressed a graphical issue with playing Evolve on a minion with Taunt or Divine Shield..
- Redemption will no longer bring C’Thun back at its full, buffed health value.
- Scaled Nightmare’s attack now properly doubles at the start of your turn after it gets reduced.
- Adjusted the volume for Anomalus.
*Note: These updates are for the Windows/Mac PC version of the game only. Updates for mobile devices will be released in the near future.
Original post here