After a grueling season of more saps and fears than you can shake a stick at, the Warlords second PVP season will soon be coming to a close. In a few weeks, we will see who has battled their way to the ranks of the PvP elite. As always, there will be about a two-week waiting period when the season ends while the folks over at Blizzard determine players end-of-season reward eligibility. Blizzard posted today information regarding eligibility, honor conversion, and gear:
“Warlords Season 2 will be ending as soon as a few weeks from now. Once the season ends, we’ll begin a roughly two-week process to determine end-of-season reward eligibility.
All players who believe that they may have qualified for Warlords Season 2 awards should note the following:
- In order to ensure you receive your award(s), please refrain from transferring your character(s) to another realm or faction until after Warlords Season 3 has begun.
- Warlords Season 2 titles and mounts will be awarded a couple of weeks after Season 3 begins.
Conquest Points will be converted to Honor Points at the end of the season, and any Honor above 4,000 will be converted to in-game currency at a rate of 35 silver per point. A few other things to keep in mind once the season has ended:
- The Honor cap will remain at 4,000
- Warlords Season 2 items with rating requirements will no longer be available for purchase.
- The Season 2 vendors will move over from where they are now and convert to selling last season’s gear for honor. The Season 3 vendors will appear in the newly vacated vendor location.
- Rated Battleground and Arena matches will not be available during the break between seasons.
- We will confirm the start date of the forthcoming Warlords Season 3 in a post here in the weeks to come.”
So if you need a few more honorable kills to beef up your ratings, now is the time to prove yourself in battle and bring honor to your faction! Think you made it to the top? Have an opinion on Season 3? Share your thoughts with us in the comments!