With Patch 7.1 less then a week away, Blizzard has announced the PVP Reward changes.
With Artifact Power becoming a massive reward in Legion, Blizzard has decided to increase the Artifact Power item rewards. Also they will clearly notify you what the reward will be in the UI.
Your first Battleground victory of the day has rewarded increased honor. Now that bonus will include
- 2v2 Arenas
- 3v3 Arena
- Rated Battlegrounds
Here is an example of the bonus in the different brackets:
|ARTIFACT POWER (LVL 10)|
|Skirmish Win (First of the Day)||160||100||950|
|Random BG Win (First of the Day)||300||400||3800|
|Random BG Win||150||200||1900|
|2v2 Win (First of the Day)||200||120||1150|
|3v3 Win (First of the Day)||200||180||1700|
|Rated BG Win (First of the Day)||600||800||7600|
|Rated BG Win||300||400||3800|
- Gear will now be based on World Quest progression rather then Honor level.
- Every Battleground and Rated Battleground will now reward gear
- Losses will have a chance to reward gear based on the final score of the match
- The gear will have a chance to increase bonus stats including Warforged, Titanforged, socketed, and with tertiary stats
- each bracket of rated PvP (2v2, 3v3, Rated Battlegrounds) has a weekly quest that rewards items based on your best rating from the previous week
- The quests for Arena brackets will require 10 wins, and the quests for the Rated Battleground bracket require four wins
- Below a rating of 2000 these quests will always reward a piece of gear with the current season’s Gladiator appearance and above 2000 rating the quests will always reward a piece of gear with the current season’s Elite appearance
Check back with us here at PWNCAST Daily Quest for all your Legion news.